Sunday, July 31, 2011

Challenge #122: FRIENDS are Heaven Sent!


This week’s challenge is going to be so much fun! We can’t wait to see what you create!
This week's challenge is a…
“FRIENDS are Heaven Sent!”
For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project with a friendship theme for your special friend. Tell us who you’ll be sending it to and why he/she is so special to you and be entered TWO TIMES into this week’s drawing for our fabulous prizes! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!
You will have from now until midnight (EST) August 6th, 2011 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prizes donated by:
PRIZE:Winner's Choice of FOUR Digi images

AND

PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of FOUR Digis

Here are this week's Design Team submissions:
TINE

(Created using a digistamp from Whimsy Stamp and Stempelgleder)


NINA
(Created using "Lil Kellita" from Tickled Pink Stamps)


MARIANNE

(I've made a dvd-cover to my best friend with memories from her bachelor party)
LOU
(My mum is one of my BFs and is nursing her brother at the moment)




LEONIE
Sorry, no submission this week!


KRISTIN
Sorry, no submission this week!


(Created using Wee Snippet and Mystic from Whimsy Stamps)


GRY
Sorry, no submission this week!

DANIELLE
Sorry, no submission this week!



To enter your submission please add your name and DIRECT LINK URL into InLinkz below! PLEASE do NOT add your name to InLinkz unless you have completed this week’s challenge and posted your submission on your blog or some other online gallery! However, if you’d just like to let us know that you’ve checked out our blog or want to comment on the DT submissions for the week, please feel free to leave us a comment in the comment section of this post. We’d love to hear from you!
IMPORTANT! If for some reason InLinkz does not appear at the end of this challenge post, PLEASE leave us a comment with a direct link to your submission in the comments of this post so you can be entered in the weekly drawing!
HINT: For a DIRECT LINK URL all you need to do is publish your submission on your own blog then click on the title of your post. Once the post is open just copy and paste the http:// address that is in your search engine. This will link your work specifically for THIS challenge and will make it easy for everyone to find it throughout the week no matter how many posts you’ve posted to your blog after your submission. Hope this helps!



6 comments:

Judy Ford said...

My card is going to my BFF, my husband Donald. We have been married 39 years this fall. I had surgery in May and the recovery has been slow. He has a big heart of gold and taken over my chores, taken great care of me, cares for my mom who is 99 and lives with us, helps his mother, helps our daughters and grandsons, cooks, cleans, even laundry! Thanks for this challenge to help me realize how blessed I am!!!

Hazel said...

This card is dedicated to my little cat Winston - who is one of my best friends. He's not the most loving cat, but gives me a little face rub every now and then and generally follows me wherever I go - and generally makes me feel happy. Loveely cards by the DT. Hazel x

Bernadet said...

You cards are so great DT team!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful sample cards ladies! My card is for my friend Simone all the way in Germany! boy I sure hope she doesn't play this challenge...LOL! Thank you for a fun challenge...hugs ~S~

Stephanie said...

I'm going to send this to our daughter after she returns to college. She is a good friend of mine and I'll really miss her when she back at school. We like so many of the same things, have similar expressions/reactions and "get" each other fairly well.

catherine said...

Great challenge and lovely DT cards