Monday, October 26, 2009

October BONUS Fun Day WINNERS!

Finally...just what you've all been waiting for...the winner's from our October BONUS Fun Day. Please keep in mind that these are only the a couple of the winners from that day.

The winner of the prize Sarah had up for grabs on her blog is: Sandy from littlelou49@yahoo.com.

And now...for our GRAND Prize Winner...LishaM from http://alishasattic.blogspot.com/.

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! Please e-mail me at misscill@yahoo.com with your complete address as it should appear on the envelope, including your country. You will have until midnight (EST) Wednesday November 4th, 2oo9 to contact me or you will forfeit your prize and I will be forced to draw another winner.

Don't forget to check back with us on November 29th, 2oo9 to find out who wins the rest of the fabulous prizes we are giving away! Meanwhile you will have until November 28th to send me your four stamped images and your Get Well/Thinking of you cards to be entered into those drawings. Please e-mail me at misscill@yahoo.com for my mailing address. Once I receive your images and/or card your name will be entered into the drawing(s). Good Luck!